STERLING offers configurations featuring side and end walls available with grab bars and/or seat, a low-profile threshold and an extra spacious bathing area. With a durable finish that is easy to clean, these showers allow you to individualize your showering needs. Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease.
- 39-3/8 in. Transfer Shower module
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use; very practical for larger families
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Structurally reinforced factory-installed grab bars
- Transfer seat with stainless steel support can be folded down for user transfer or up for added interior room
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the fair housing act accessibly guidelines when installed per requirement 6 (reinforced walls for grab bars) of the accessibility guidelines; this applies to type A and B multi-family dwellings